Please read the following instructions before proceeding to the quiz.
1. Please [LOG IN] to take this course. This is a necessary step for the system to recognize you and issue your Certificate.
2. [SCROLL DOWN] and Click on the Course Title (under Course Content) to proceed. Please ensure you watch the entire complete video as the quiz will not be accessible if the video is not completed.
3. Whenever you need to take a break, simply [LOG OUT] and close the browser. The video will resume where you left off when you log in again.
4. Please complete the Quiz after watching the video. Again please make sure the video is complete. Your Certificate will be downloadable upon completion of the Quiz. It will also be available in your Account for you to download anytime.
5. We will report your credit(s) to AIA within 10 business days after your completion of the quiz. Credits for GBCI and other associations are self-reported.
About This Course:
This program addresses and describes various glazing options for admitting the optimized level of daylight, controlling solar heat gain, maximizing visibility and view, minimizing reflections, controlling glare, and optimizing energy efficiency.
Learning Objective 1
The program offers the attendees an overview of the WELL Building Standard and its elements relevant to the optimization of natural daylight with different types of glazing and materials.
Learning Objective 2
Attendees will be aware of the safety aspects regarding the systems installations, as well as their labor requirements for performance of the safety measures.
Learning Objective 3
Attendees will learn about the different architectural techniques and glazing systems for controls of daylight and thermal gain.
Learning Objective 4
Attendees will understand the comparative benefits of high-performance architectural glazing systems in energy efficiency, thermal gain, and indoor environmental quality.
|Course Title||Right to Light – Optimizing Natural Daylight with Glazing in the WELL Building Standard|
|Speaker||Henry Yu, PE, P.Eng. (Canada), PMP, WELL AP, LEED GA, CTS|
|Course Codes||AIA 500RTL-R|
|Accreditation||1.0 AIA LU-HSW / 1.0 PDH|