Please read the following instructions before proceeding to the quiz.
1. Please [LOG IN] to take this course. This is a necessary step for the system to recognize you and issue your Certificate.
2. [SCROLL DOWN] and Click on the Course Title (under Course Content) to proceed. Please ensure you watch the entire complete video as the quiz will not be accessible if the video is not completed.
3. Whenever you need to take a break, simply [LOG OUT] and close the browser. The video will resume where you left off when you log in again.
4. Please complete the Quiz after watching the video. Again please make sure the video is complete. Your Certificate will be downloadable upon completion of the Quiz. It will also be available in your Account for you to download anytime.
5. We will report your credit(s) to AIA within 10 business days after your completion of the quiz. Credits for GBCI and other associations are self-reported.
About This Course:
Energy is not only a significant cost for most businesses, perhaps only behind the labor and real estate, but one that is rising above inflation, which is very high. In addition, energy is also a commodity that in some areas is shrinking in availability, causing a potential existential threat for some businesses.
At the same time, there has literally been a revolution in energy technology in just the last few years, making improvement in efficiency readily possible. Many entities are beginning to understand that improved energy efficiency not only saves them direct costs, but will reduce other expenses and can improve productivity, too. This comes by performing a good energy audit.
This webinar will explain some basics in determining one’s energy profile, new technologies to reduce energy usage and demand, and approaches for a successful energy audit.
Learning Objective 1:
Learn the basics of energy usage and demand.
Learning Objective 2:
Learn what the wide-ranging benefits are of implementing a smart energy efficiency program, at the personal, business, and community/societal levels.
Learning Objective 3:
Learn the means and methods and understand the process of performing energy audits properly.
Learning Objective 4:
Learn how to write a proper energy audit report and the key information that should be included in such type of document.
|Course Title||Maximizing The Benefits Of An Energy Efficiency Program|
|Speaker||Marc Karell, P.E., CEM, EBCP|
|Course Codes||AIA 500EEPR
|Accreditation||3.0 AIA LU-HSW / 3.0 GBCI / 3.0 PDH|