Please read the following instructions before proceeding to the quiz.
1. Please [LOG IN] to take this course. This is a necessary step for the system to recognize you and issue your Certificate.
2. [SCROLL DOWN] and Click on the Course Title (under Course Content) to proceed. Please ensure you watch the entire complete video as the quiz will not be accessible if the video is not completed.
3. Whenever you need to take a break, simply [LOG OUT] and close the browser. The video will resume where you left off when you log in again.
4. Please complete the Quiz after watching the video. Again please make sure the video is complete. Your Certificate will be downloadable upon completion of the Quiz. It will also be available in your Account for you to download anytime.
5. We will report your credit(s) to AIA within 10 business days after your completion of the quiz. Credits for GBCI and other associations are self-reported.
The WELL Building Standard is a performance-based system for measuring, certifying, and monitoring features of the built environment that impact building users’ health and wellbeing. On the other hand, LEED focuses on environmental impacts and sustainability.
Despite the difference in focus between the two certification systems, they share similarities as both involve healthy, sustainable construction practices and ongoing building operations after a building is turned over. Such synergies can be of importance to architects and design professionals of other disciplines, who are seeking dual certifications for their projects.
In this webinar, an overview of the WELL concepts and features, as well as examples of building design elements, will be examined. Examples of the synergies of the WELL features and LEED credits will be provided. Selected dual-certified projects will be presented along with a discussion about their WELL features and LEED credits.
Attendees will understand the WELL Building Standard and Certification
Attendees will learn about the WELL Concepts, Features, Parts, and Requirements
Examples of WELL design concepts and building elements will be discussed
The synergies of WELL and LEED will be explained along with examples
Selected dual-certified projects will be discussed for reinforcing understanding of the topics
|Course Title||From Green Buildings to Occupant Well-being – Synergies between WELL and LEED|
|Speaker||Henry Yu, PE, P.Eng. (Canada), PMP, WELL AP, LEED GA, CTS|
|Course Codes||AIA 500WLSR|
|Accreditation||3.0 AIA LU-HSW / GBCI / PDH|